This Disclaimer (the “Disclaimer”) governs the use of the website https://www.agrovoltaic.org/ (the “Website”), which is owned by POWERTIS S.A.U.
1. Ownership of the website
- The owner of the website is POWERTIS S.A.U. (“Powertis”), with Spain’s tax identification number A88203435, domiciled in C/ Príncipe de Vergara, 43, 6ª planta, 28001, Madrid, Spain, telephone number +34 910 694 067 and e-mail address for this purpose firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Powertis is a company constituted by means of a deed granted before the Notary Public of Murcia, Mrs. Maria Dolores Heredia Canovas with protocol number 1588 on the 28th of September 2018, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Murcia in Volume 238286, Sheet 131, Page number MU-M-581250.
- For the purposes of this Disclaimer, Powertis is POWERTIS S.A.U. as well as its subsidiaries, group companies and their staff and representatives.
- The information contained in the Website refers to the services offered by Powertis will in accordance with the regulations that govern in Spain and in the European Economic Area. The information contained in the Website is for informational purposes only and in no way constitutes any obligation for the parties accessing the Website (the “User(s)”).
- This Disclaimer regulates access and use of the Website by Users and will be complemented with any other legal texts that regulate any functionality, service, process, application, platform or means necessary for the use of the Website or the services described.
- By accessing the Website, the User accepts this Disclaimer and declares and guarantees that the applicable legislation and regulations allow him/her to access the Website and that he/she will make correct use of the Website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic usage and this Disclaimer. The User will respond to Powertis or to third parties for any damages that could be caused as a consequence of the non-fulfillment of this obligation.
- For the purposes of this Website, a user is any natural or legal person who accesses and browses the Website. Being a User implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Disclaimer, which may be subject to change. Access to the Website also means that the User accepts that this information applies to all subsequent access to the Website and that such subsequent accesses are subject to the disclaimers, risk warnings and other information contained herein.
3. Purpose and scope
- The purpose of the Website is to offer users information about Powertis’ services.
- To this end, Powertis grants a non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, non-transferable license to Users to use the Website and the available functions, content and other features, which shall be subject to the rest of the Disclaimer and applicable regulations.
4. Intellectual and industrial property
- All intellectual and industrial property rights on the information, texts, data, graphics, photographs, designs, software, brands, commercial names, signs and other contents of the Website are the property of Powertis and/or its licensors. Therefore, its use or exploitation in any way by the User is prohibited, except as part of the service of the Website in accordance with the Disclaimer.
- The User recognizes and accepts that the use of the Website does not represent transfer of any right of intellectual or industrial property, such as author rights, brands, domain names, designs, patents, utility models, know how or other rights on the Website; as well as it does not constitute any authorization for the creation of developments derived from the Website either, except for the license of limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and free use granted to the Users of the Website in accordance with this Legal Warning.
- In short, Users who access the Website can view the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are subject to any type of exploitation.
- Distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act on the contents that has not been expressly authorized is prohibited.
- At any time and for any reason, Powertis may terminate the User’s right to use all or any part of the Website. You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the site.
5. Conditions of access and use
- The Website has free and open access, however, Powertis conditions the use of some of the services offered on the Website to the prior request and completion of the corresponding form.
- The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to Powertis and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
- The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of Powertis and the Website and, in particular, not to use them or distribute information through the Website for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law in force, morality or public order.
- Transmit or introduce into the network computer viruses or any other harmful component that damages, limits or impairs the website or any connected network or that interferes with the use by other Users, as well as carry out actions that may alter, copy, spoil, interrupt, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Powertis or third parties; as well as to license, rent, sell, imitate, or hinder the access of other Users to the Website and its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other Users or restricted areas of Powertis’ or third party’s computer systems and, if necessary, extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights (copyrights, domain names, trademarks, etc.), as well as violate the confidentiality of Powertis’ or third party’s information and personal data protection rights.
- Impersonating another User, public administration or third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- To collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without their prior request or consent.
- To use the Website, or a part of it, in other private or commercial websites, as well as to make commercial use of the Website; or to establish hyperlinks or links to the Website or to any of its contents (unless expressly authorized in writing by Powertis), abstaining from making false, inexact or incorrect declarations or indications about Powertis, or including illicit contents, contrary to good customs and public order.
- Any other activities contrary to the law in force, this Disclaimer, morality, good customs or established public order, or for illicit, prohibited or harmful purposes to the rights and interests of Powertis or third parties.
- Powertis reserves the right to block access to certain services of the Website to any user in the event that they infringe the Disclaimer, the rights of third parties or applicable legislation.
6. Service and guarantee exclusions. Responsibility
7. Data protection and cookies
8. General provisions
- Invalidity of clause
- If any provision or condition of this Disclaimer becomes or is declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such condition or provision shall be deemed severed without prejudice to the applicability of the remaining provisions of this Disclaimer.
- Powertis reserves the right to modify or update the information contained in this Disclaimer at any time, when it considers it appropriate and without prior notice, and is not responsible for the accuracy, insufficiency or authenticity of the information provided.
- Powertis will publish the new version of the Disclaimer in the website each time it changes. The User will be informed, once he/she accesses the Website again, about any change in the terms of this Disclaimer.
- Jurisdiction and applicable law.
- The Disclaimer is governed by Spanish law.
- Any dispute that may arise from the use of the Website or the Disclaimer shall be submitted to the competent courts of the city of Madrid and, in the case of a User acting in his or her capacity as a consumer, to the court of the domicile corresponding to the User/consumer.